Stay single until you find a relationship that makes you happy it didn’t work out with anyone else.
Someone you meet and you realize this is someone you need in your life.
When you can’t stand the thought of them being with anyone else that you have to do something about it, stay single.
Someone you can’t stop thinking of.
That person you go to bed thinking of every night. And when you wake up they are the one you want to talk to first.
Stay single until you find that relationship and person who doesn’t just meet you halfway, but gives when you can’t seem to.
Because relationships aren’t always 50/50. On your bad days, you might only be able to give 30% and it’s up to the other person to give 70% if they have to.
It’s a give and take.
Because you aren’t always going to be in your best form.
Sometimes you’ll be angry, frustrated, stressed, and tired.
Sometimes you’ll take it out on the person you care most about. And they will have to forgive you for that.
Stay single until you find a relationship and someone who sees you at your worst and chooses to stay.
You aren’t always going to be as attractive as you were on your first date.
Most days you’ll wake up with bad breath and messy hair.
But there’s something about someone looking at you and saying you’re still the most attractive person they’ve ever seen.
Stay single until you find a relationship and person who never stops choosing you.
Sometimes you’ll come home after a long day and just need arms to fall into and know it’s okay to do that.
Someone to be strong when you can’t be.
Stay single until they reciprocate all you have to give.
Someone who makes you realize how easy love really is.
Stay single until you find that relationship that makes you more happy than sad.
Because it’s unrealistic to expect the perfect relationship.
You’re bound to disagree and argue and have different opinions on things.
But what’s important is, finding the person who fights for the relationship.
Someone who doesn’t let you go to bed angry.
Someone who can’t stand the thought of hurting you.
Someone whose day gets ruined knowing you guys aren’t good right now.
Stay single until you find a relationship worth fighting for.
Stay single until you find that relationship that makes you happier than you ever thought you could be.
And everyone sees it.
Stay single until you find a relationship where the foundation is honesty and trust. When you tell them you saw your ex and there aren’t more questions about it because you are confident in each other.
Someone who is willing to show up when you need them there.
Because relationships aren’t just words, it’s about what you are willing to do for the person to show them you care.
Stay single until you find a relationship and someone who doesn’t want to take up all your time.
But someone who respects and admires the fact you have a life more than them.
Someone who wants to be a part of it.
Someone who takes the time to want to know your friends and family.
Because relationships aren’t just someone you are dating.
It’s about finding someone you can see building a future life with.
Someone you can hang out with on a Friday night and their company is better than any night out.
Stay single until you find a relationship that makes you not even care about the person hitting on you. Because you know you have the best person there is already.
Stay single until you find the relationship that teaches you that you don’t have to be whole for someone to love you.
Everyone says you have to fix yourself and love yourself first. But I believe some people are meant to show us how to do these things.
Until then stay single until you find a relationship like this.